Appalachian Environmental Resources, Inc. is a full-service environmental consulting company. This allows us to work with our customers to determine their specific environmental needs, and meet those needs in the most cost-effective way for our customers’ success.
Providing solutions to your environmental concerns
Meeting the challenge of businesses and industries by providing solutions to their waste management needs, environmental compliance concerns, and employee training requirements.
- Used Oil Coolants & Universal Wastes
- Clean-out Services & Remediation
- Environmental Consulting
- Air, Water & Waste Compliance & Permitting
- Hazardous Wastes
- Lab Packs
- Non-Hazardous & Special Wastes
- Solvent Recycling
- Health & Safety Consulting
- Beneficial Reuse
- Engineering Consultant Services
- AER Permit-by-Rule Processing Facility
- Training: Environmental, DOT & OSHA
- Used Oil, Coolants, & Universal Wastes
Appalachian Environmental Resources truly is THE Resource to address all aspects of environmental safety and compliance with state and federal regulations.
AER provides creative solutions for managing waste from industries, hospitals, schools, and other businesses, including disposal of Hazardous and Non-Hazardous wastes, Lab Pack Services, Clean-out and Remediation Services, Recycling, and Solvent Recovery.
AER consists of a team of professionals with the depth of experience and training to meet your waste management needs.